Recreation Room Information
- The Rental Agreement applies to either one or both Recreation Rooms on the Barns 2nd floor.
- The East Recreation Room has the carpeted section near the windows, the West Recreation Room has the Fireplace (non-functional) between the windows.
- Each room includes a small Counter-Bar area with sink and refrigerator and cabinets. A Closet (East Rm) storage area contains warming trays and other serving equipment & utensils.
- Use of the chairs and tables are included in the rental, these are stored in the Closet (double doors) on the North wall near the pass through to the West Recreation Room.
- 2nd Floor Emergency Exits are located at the far east and west sides of the Recreation Rooms. These doors must remain closed except in an emergency.
- Cooking is prohibited in the Barn. Warming trays can be used to heat-up prepared food and arrangements can be made for caterers to be staged outside the barn near the tennis courts.
- AC/Heater thermostats are located on the north and adjacent walls to the right of the Storage Closet in the East Room and along the middle of the south wall and on the north wall near the pass-through in the West Room.
- And don’t forget to re-set the AC/Heater thermostats back to their energy saving settings after your rental.
- Women’s and Men’s Rest Rooms are located on the first floor to the left off the entry/lobby.
- Contacting the Barn Recreation Room Manager (email@example.com) early in your Event Planning can help ensure a successful and fun Event.
Maximum Recreation Room Capacity per Fire Codes:
|East Rec Room (Carpeted)
|West Rec Room (w/Fireplace)
|With Tables/Chairs Set-up
We hope you enjoy the Recreation Rooms for your event.